We recruit our Digital and Communication Marketing Officer
Toxik3, the number 1 of the stretch jeans, has specialized in denim for more than 20 years and has been distributed in B2B everywhere in Europe. We offer women comfort and fits adapted to their morphology through our range of denim products with innovative fibers. The brand appeared for the first time on the web against the general public via its official website www.toxik3.com in February 2021, this is where the adventure began.
As Digital and Communication Marketing Officer, you will be in charge of the deployment of brand digital strategies, head of the management of influence strategy, including the management of social networks, to The creation of the brand's content.
We give you free rein to your creativity and your recommendations. You will evolve in a company in full development and in a benevolent team and attentive Of all suggestions: no brake on your skills!
Attached to the brand manager, you will be in charge of several missions in order to contribute to the development and acceleration of the customer acquisition of the e-commerce site.
In this context, you are led to pilot projects with the community manager.
- Increase the notoriety of the brand in France, Belgium and Spain
- Acquire qualified prospects in an inbound strategy
- Contribute to the success of marketing actions in a business growth strategy
You will act on 4 main axes
- Creation and formatting of content: Marketing video, digital advertising, creation & design of campaigns, visuals, blog articles, white pods, etc.
- Acquisition: Define and optimize the B2C digital acquisition strategy (Growth Hacking, SEA, SEO etc ...). Implementation of actions aimed at developing notoriety and growing the number of TOXIK3 customers. Generate/follow marketing and dirty leads by activating organic and paid levers: campaigns on social networks, search engines, KPI monitoring (ROAS, CPC, etc.) in collaboration with an agency.
- Emailing: Management/creation of Newsletter campaigns, growth in our base and performance monitoring (opening rate, click rate), Optimization of Automations and Nurturing.
- Community Management: engage and grow our communities. Regular production and publication of content on our networks and monitoring performance indicators.
You will define, follow and share the performance indicators and objectives of your actions in collaboration with the brand manager. You are a force for proposals on future growth marketing levers (Test and Learn), in standby on new digital marketing tools. In collaboration with the web designer, you will take care to continuously improve the website. In short, you will help make Toxik3 a brand recognized and appreciated by the target, we are sure that you too will love our jeans! 👖
- Bac +5 Master in Digital Marketing / Marketing
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing. Your experience has made it possible to acquire an understanding of digital commercial issues (lead generation, traffic increase, conversion monitoring).
- You are independent, creative, experienced in the editorial staff/creation of content and operational marketing.
- With an excellent interpersonal skills, with a good capacity for listening and analysis. You like teamwork and you are enthusiastic.
If you want to join a benevolent and passionate team, and have the desire to contribute to the growing development of the brand towards international challenges. So join the human adventure of Toxik3!
- Start of the CDI: as soon as possible
- Place of work: at the head office: 8/10 rue, rue de la Haie Coq - 93300 Aubervilliers (RER B - Stade de France, or metro 12 - Mairie d'Issy)
- Compensation: between 25 and 28k € annual gross
COME ON !
- Ticket restaurant
- 50% help for the navigo package
- All nine offices in the largest Fashion B2B center in Europe: CIFA
- Strong corporate culture: women's majority and benevolent team
- Not yet a ping-pong table but it would not be long
By email: email@example.com / 06 14 19 88 06