Integrated into the Showroom sales team, you will be in charge of managing and developing a customer portfolio in the sale of B2B wholesale.
This position is an excellent opportunity to develop your commercial skills and integrate a business with international opening in the fashion sector.
The main missions
- Home customers at the showroom
- Advice and sale of products
- Offer the best offers to our customers and inform new features
- Listen and identify additional sales opportunities in order to maximize sales
- Maintain and pilot a portfolio of customer accounts by being the privileged interlocutor
- Follow commercial offers (quotes, creation and monitoring of orders, reminders, etc.),
- Establish and maintain commercial relations with customers until the order is delivery,
- Delivery and after -sales service management
- Merchandising, restocking
- General holding of the store and respecting quality standards of our brand.
- You are looking for an alternation as part of the preparation of a BTS or license in trade
- You have a good level of English, Spanish is a real plus
- You have a minimum of 2 years minimum of commercial experience in sales and a strong attraction for fashion
- You show responsiveness
- Relational ease and energity are part of your qualities
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are comfortable with computer management tools
COME ON !
- Ticket restaurant
- 50% help for the navigo package
- All nine offices in the largest Fashion B2B center in Europe: CIFA
- Strong corporate culture: women's majority and benevolent team
- Not yet a ping-pong table but it would not be long
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 14 19 88 06